Virtual Office Services
Summary of Services
Tiger Virtual is working alongside a trusted Joint Venture Partner to offer our clients the full suite of remote virtual office services:
Telephone Answering Services
All our virtual telephone answering services include a unique central London telephone number answered in your company name. When a call comes through, our computerised switchboard recognises your number, allowing our receptionists to professionally field your calls.
- Tiger Link services allow calls to be transferred to you wherever you are. Callers are introduced to you by the receptionist. If you are unavailable then callers are asked to leave a message on your voicemail.
- With our Tiger Response service, callers are informed that you are unavailable and asked to leave a message on your personal voicemail.
- Tiger London Presence is your unique central London telephone number which directs calls to our automated system to be handled.
- Tiger Connect directs all calls to one number, as specified by you. The VO London Presence package couples VO Connect with the business address of your choice. If you are unavailable your calls are directed to your personal voicemail box with a choice of unified alerts.
Unified Messaging - Advanced Voicemail
When callers leave you a voicemail message you will then be alerted either by SMS or email. You can also choose to have your voicemails delivered to you by email as a .wav attachment. This allows you to listen to your messages through your computer.
With Business Addresses
Complete your Virtual Office service by choosing from our range of superb business addresses that can be used on all your official company correspondence. You can direct your mail and faxes to this address and you are also able to meet your clients in one of our impressive, well equipped meeting rooms.
You can choose from three fax options:
- With Fax Divert, your unique telephone number is diverted automatically to your own fax machine.
- A Fax Box will provide you with an individual fax number where all incoming faxes are stored digitally. You can then choose to receive your stored faxes as an email attachment or you can download them to one of three pre‐programmed numbers.
- Alternatively if you only expect to receive faxes sporadically you can choose the Shared Fax service. You are then charged per incoming and outgoing fax.
Meeting Rooms in London
We have a variety of superb meeting rooms at a range of central locations suitable for formal presentations, informal meetings, training, interviews and corporate away days. All rooms have flip charts, white boards and internet access included. Audio conferencing, data projectors, laptops and catering are also available.