Virtual PA services
Your requirements may be best served by hiring a Virtual Assistant or Virtual PA services on a temporary, contract or permanent basis.
Whether you are looking for someone to assist you with:
- Project work
- Copy typing, audio typing
- Organise an event
- Design a brochure
- General administration
- Diary management
- Travel organisation
- Database entry
- Proofreading and editing
- Office search and set up
- Holiday bookings
- Gift buying
- Coordinating purchasing and deliveries
- Relocation services
- Property search
- Restaurant and theatre bookings
We can introduce you to someone who can fulfil your needs.
This person would be an experienced "Virtual PA" who will work remotely and with a great degree of flexibility to suit you.
With no minimum booking time, you have the flexibility to be invoiced for hours worked or a one off project fee should you need help with something in particular.
Tiger Virtual PA has a portfolio of specialised candidates, all of whom have been personally vetted, tested and referenced by an experienced Consultant. For further information on our Virtual Assistant or Virtual PA services and rates, please continue reading or contact Rebecca Siciliano at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7917 1801.
Why should you hire a Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant through Tiger Recruitment?
- You can be safe in the knowledge that your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant has been properly screened, tested and referenced
- Quality control – Tiger conducts regular reviews and spot checks to ensure that work carried out is being delivered to the highest standard
- Our Virtual PAs and Virtual Assistants are available immediately
- Confidentiality - We can provide you with a standardised "Non Disclosure Agreement" template for your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant to sign
- Hours – Tiger Recruitment have systems in place to monitor hours worked where appropriate
- Enhanced connectivity – all our Virtual PAs and Virtual Assistants have access to a state of the art computer with full Windows package in addition to a blackberry and mobile phone. What's more, they have access to Tiger Recruitment's IT support system, which guarantees a 30 minute call back
- Complete flexibility on structure of support – we have created a check list with helpful suggestions on how to get the best out of your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant
- Seamless payroll – once we have received a signed timesheet, we will pay your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant and will invoice you for the hours he/she has worked plus any expenses agreed upfront. It couldn't be simpler
- Project fees – if you prefer this route, we will invoice you for 25% up front and 75% on satisfactory completion of the project
- Expenses – a standardised expenses template with receipts attached will be provided to the Client at the end of each week
- Specific Terms and conditions for our Virtual PA Services to protect you