- Rate:£13-£15 per hour + holiday pay
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:02 Sep 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KML&D8313
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Insurance company as an HR Administrator. This role is based in stunning offices in the City of London.
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate, preferably from an insurance/financial background. You will be a fundamental part of the business, as part of the new HR team you will play a critical role in transforming the company.
You will support the HR manager and facilitate them with ad-hoc assignments and all other tasks as required. You will be the sole contact for all HR related queries; ensuring HR documents are accurate and up to date, drafting contracts and correspondence, overseeing new employees, probation, absences and leavers.
Learning and development will be a large part of this role so a candidate with a keen interest as well as corporate knowledge of this will be ideal.
Furthermore, you will oversee and make amendments to payroll, holidays; maintain training records, inputting of data, implementing the automatic enrolment pension scheme.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous demonstrable HR Administrator experience within a corporate environment
- Understanding of HR specifically L&D
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Welcome a varied work load and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Must work well as part of a team and individually
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Conversant with Windows; Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Works well under pressure, with the ability to work to deadlines
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.