- Rate:£13-£15 per annum + Superannuation (approx. AUD$25-30)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:02 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:SYDRECEPTION
This is a great opportunity for a Temporary Corporate Receptionist to join an international organisation in their stunning CBD offices. This company are renowned for their strong collaborative and team oriented staff culture; with emphasis on a work life balance! You will be joining a firm who believes in career growth and development within their organisation so the opportunities here are limitless! Be the face of this global top organisation and make your resume stand out from the rest!
As a temporary Corporate Receptionist you must be efficient and proactive to step in and hit the ground running. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting the clients in a professional manner, deal with any incoming calls and fielding them to an appropriate staff member, ensure reception and meeting areas are kept clean and presentable at all times, maintain office supplies and other general administrative duties that are required. If you pride yourself on being well-presented, polished and professional, then this is the right role for you!
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Deal with all incoming calls and field to appropriate staff member
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception and meeting rooms
- Ordering office supplies
- Ensure the running of a smooth office
- General Ad-hoc tasks
Your skills & expertise
- Previous Corporate Receptionist experience is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polished presentation
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A warm and proactive attitude
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.