- Rate:£25,000-£28,000 per annum Excellent work life balance - 9am - 5pm
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:18 Mar 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KM7281
Top investment firm based in impressive offices in The City, require a team assistant to support a very busy team of 4 Partners and direct reports.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will monitor and process expenses, coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of domestic travel for this demanding team.
Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team secretary who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure.
This role and company would suit someone looking to perfect their existing secretarial skills working for a company that genuinely takes care of their employees and offers a fantastic work life balance along with a fun culture.
Skills / Experience required:
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team secretary role
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
If you feel that this role would suit you then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on the role. We appreciate your interest in this role, however, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you have not been contacted within one week then please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage/for this role, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.