- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:06 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBPE9086
Team Personal Assistant – Private Equity
£35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
A well respected Private Equity firm are recruiting a Team Personal Assistant to support a dynamic team of 5 partners. This fast paced, high pressure environment requires an assistant with resilience but at the same time someone who can work alongside other Personal Assistants in providing comprehensive support to this demanding team.
With experience in booking complex international travel, you will be using your great attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight deadlines to coordinate all aspects of international travel management – flights, transfers, accommodation, currency and visas.
Extensive diary management, completing expenses as well as providing secretarial and administrative support, you will be required to work autonomously and on your own initiative whilst understanding the need for discretion and professionalism at all times.
Key skills and experience required:
- Relevant previous experience required ideally within Financial Services
- A fine eye for detail
- A flexible approach that allows you to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding time management and the ability to work within strict timelines
- To communicate clearly and concisely with individuals at all levels.