- Salary:£35,000-£38,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:06 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBIBD9248
Team Personal Assistant – Investment Bank
£35,000 - £38,000 plus benefits.
A renowned investment bank, with a worldwide presence, are recruiting a team personal assistant to support a dynamic team within the front office. This fast paced, high pressure environment requires a team personal assistant with resilience but at the same time someone who has the ability to work alongside another assistant in providing comprehensive support to this demanding team.
With experience in booking complex international travel, you will be using your great attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight deadlines to coordinate all aspects of international travel management – flights, transfers, accommodation, currency and visas.
Extensive diary management, completing expenses as well as providing secretarial and administrative support, you will be required to work autonomously and on your own initiative whilst understanding the need for discretion and professionalism at all times.
Key skills and experience required:
- Relevant previous experience required
- Extensive experience booking complex international travel
- A fine eye for detail
- A flexible approach that allows you to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding time management and the ability to work within strict timelines
- To communicate clearly and concisely with individuals at all levels.