- Salary:£28,000-£34,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:01 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSTEAM11134
Team Personal Assistant
£28,000 - £34,000
A leading Investment firm based in the City require an experienced Team Personal Assistant to support a very busy department within their most demanding business unit.
The role is incredibly varied and will allow you to be involved in all areas of the business including some research elements to your day to day duties.
On a daily basis, you will be required to coordinate complex diaries with the ability to manage lots of last minute changes, as well as being responsible for arranging and booking international travel for this challenging team. You will have the ability to work autonomously, alongside a team, and will be self- motivated. It is important you are able to build relationships quickly with the team and able to work well under pressure.
In addition to providing traditional Team Personal Assistant support you will also get the chance to work on key projects and work closely with the office manager.
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role preferably from a financial services company.
- Advanced MS Office skills including experience of using Pivot tables
- Ability to multi-task due to the size of the team
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task