- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:03 Jan 2018
- Tiger Job ID:KHBTPA1260
Team Personal Assistant – Private Equity
£40,000 - £45,000
A well respected boutique financial services firm are recruiting a Team Personal Assistant to support a very charming MD and his wider team. This fast paced, high pressure environment requires an assistant with resilience, able to prioritise conflicting deadlines and challenging workloads.
You will be involved with heavy diary management, coordinating meetings with external shareholders across a number of time zones, booking complex international travel on a regular basis. You will be able to adhere to tight deadlines to coordinate all aspects of the international travel – flights, transfers, accommodation, currency and visas.
There will be projects attached to this role for the successful Personal Assistant and further scope to get more involved within the business.
Key skills and experience required:
- Relevant previous experience required within Financial Services
- Able to support a number of demanding individuals.
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding time management and the ability to work within strict timelines
- To communicate clearly and concisely with individuals at all levels.