- Rate:£16-£19 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:03 Oct 2017
- Tiger Job ID:RHTEAM11685
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to take their career to the next level working for one of London’s top asset management firms.
This is a hybrid role that will offer the right Team Assistant a huge variety of responsibility. Supporting key member of two busy and successful teams, you will be the go to person for all their travel itineraries, client meetings and events, managing every changing diary and taking on additional projects.
The other element of the role will be point of contact to key clients and you will be responsible for preparing their itineraries and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
This role would suit an ambitious assistant who likes to take on additional responsibility alongside their day to day duties.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent experience gained within a team assistant role
- Experience gained within Financial Services (3+ years)
- Confidence and experience with booking complex, multi stop travel itineraries
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure