- Salary:£16-£18 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:17 Oct 2016
- Tiger Job ID:SRPA8636
Team PA opportunity based in the city, £16-18p/h, ongoing assignment, London.
Looking for a confident, reliable, flexible and experienced PA. Fantastic client facing skills and experience required. Experience in financial services preferred, professional services is a must.
To be successful in this role you should have the following experience and attributes:
- Complex diary and inbox management, including travel and meeting booking.
- Building, managing and maintaining excellent rapport, internally and externally to a high standard.
- Ensuring all client information is accurate, up to date and on the correct systems at all times.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Flexibility with working hours in line with business demands, understanding and appreciating business demands.
- The ability to work in a high pressured environment, whilst maintaining the highest of standards.
- All aspect of meeting management, including minute taking, creation of documents required and collation of information from meeting.
- Providing cover when other team members are absent, ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Efficient and effective data entry.
- Dealing with all expenses as required, processing expense claims in line with company policy. Sending expense reports to accounts.
- Screening and directing client calls to the correct team members.
- Preparation and printing of all required materials for client meetings.
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
If the above sounds like you and you feel that this role would suit you, then please do not hesitate to contact us for some more information. We appreciate your interest in this role, although despite every application being thoroughly reviewed, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within one week, then please assume that at this stage/for this role you have been unsuccessful, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.