- Salary:£25,000-£28,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:22 Jan 2018
- Tiger Job ID:KHBTEAM12671
£25,000 - £28,000
A Trade Association based in the City are recruiting a Team PA to support 2 Heads and their wider teams.
The role is incredibly varied and will offer you the scope to be involved in all areas of the business including some research elements to your day to day duties. Due to the size of the team you will need to multi-task! Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of international travel for this demanding team
- Diary management for the team that is likely to change at the last minute more often than not.
- Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team assistant who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure
- Monitor and process expenses for the whole team
As well as the traditional team support duties, you will be involved in additional projects, working closely with the office manager.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role preferably from a corporate company.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team