- Rate:£20-£23 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$35-40)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:04 Jul 2016
- Tiger Job ID:TeamEASYD
This office environment is professional, fast-paced and is aimed at a Team Executive Assistant who is a natural organiser. This global financial services firm will offer beautiful offices to work in, in the heart of CBD, Sydney, along with a collaborative and professional team environment.
This is an immediate start for a Team Executive Assistant, who will provide support to a wide variety of members in the organisation including the Managing Director, Head of Marketing and wider team. You will need to be professional, articulate and highly skilled at organising busy schedules. You will be providing a faultless level of support along with further duties including dealing with all email correspondence, complex diary and travel arrangements as well as meeting preparation and research. This role will allow you to be fully submerged in the business as well as having the pleasure of supporting a front leader who is at the top of their game. To be successful in this role, you must come from a Financial Services background.
- Complex diary management
- Overseeing travel arrangements and itineraries
- Scheduling all meetings
- Meeting preparation and research
- Client liaison and correspondence
- Email management
- Assisting on meeting deadlines and streamlining daily duties
Your skills & expertise
- Previous Executive Assistant experience is essential
- Financial Services/Banking background is a must
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to communicate at a high level
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage a busy workload
- Highly professional and articulate
Email your resume to email@example.com . Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.