- Salary:£40,000-£50,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Jul 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CS- TA8156
My client, who is boutique investment company, are looking for a Team Assistant to support 3 teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to be very involved with the business and assist dealing directly with clients. This role will be supporting each team with extensive diary management, International travel arrangement and also day to day contact with their clients.
The successful candidate should be a competent multi-tasker with the ability to relate to a diverse range of service providers, clients and colleagues. They must have a natural, positive and hospitable attitude, with exceptional organisational skills.
• Co-ordination of all fund client meetings
• Maintenance of contact information on all clients and their advisors within a client database and the Contact List
• Production and editing of presentations and other marketing materials using powerpoint
• Project management and execution of Board Meetings
• Co-ordination of complex travel arrangements – flights, accommodation and transport
•Act as first point of contact for the team, handling enquiries from internal & external clients
• Draft and mail general correspondence, which may include faxing, photocopying and telephoning
• Customer Database Management
• Must have a “can do” attitude
• Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build rapport
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent oral and communication skills
• Highly organised and process-driven
• A knowledge of customer relations data software such as Digiterre, Backstop or Salesforce is critical together with a solid working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
• Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Knowledge of customer relations data software (Digiterre, Backstop or Salesforce)
• 2nd European language useful but not essential