- Salary:£25,000-£30,000 per annum Competive bonus including desirable benefits.
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Mar 2016
- Tiger Job ID:FMW/6953
A beautiful Victorian building based in the heart of Mayfair is where an Investment Management client of ours is seeking a Team Assistant. This company have a roof terrace for cocktails on a Friday afternoon, a welcome and friendly feel to their culture, however all focused to become the best established financial services in the West End, to become part of this organisation will be an achievement in itself.
The duties are varied and include support to the Head of HR, CFO and their teams.
- Diary management which may be complex and forever changing
- Arranging travel, including booking flights and taxis
- In-box management for both Heads
- Arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms
- Updating the HR database
- Preparing HR induction packs for new hires on their first day
- Preparing benefits packs
- Monitoring annual leave and sickness absence for all staff
You be need to possess the skill sand traits of:
- Confidence with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of working with confidential data, discretion and tact
- Pro-active approach
- Well-organised and able to prioritise effectively