- Rate:£20 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$35)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:01 Aug 2016
- Tiger Job ID:TAPROPSYD
Support an incredible team in an extremely well-regarded property firm based right in the heart of Sydney's CBD! This business spans a range of sectors and are therefore committed to looking for great people who are keen to grow and develop their skills across different areas! This firm prioritises internal progression and development so there is a strong possibility of going permanent for the right candidate!
You will be supporting a vibrant team by working on everything from diary management, email correspondence and travel and event coordination. You will need to be ready to take on anything the team throws at you and stick your nose in from day one! You will need to be a superb organizer, thrive under pressure, have amazing communication skills and computer skills, be able to work to tight deadlines and manage an intricate work flow.
- Support and motivation for the team
- Domestic and international travel arrangements
- Excellent communication skills to all different types of people
- Formatting and preparing documents
- Any overflow work from team as required
Your skills & expertise
- Advanced Microsoft office capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to juggle conflicting tasks
- Bubbly and energetic personality
Click Apply Now, or email your resume email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.