- Salary:£25,000-£28,000 per annum Bonus + Bens & 9am-5pm
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:24 Feb 2016
- Tiger Job ID:SD6768
An amazing opportunity is available for an experienced Team Assistant to join a market-leading firm. With smart, sleek offices, amazing views and social break-out areas this is certainly a building you will love to tell your friends you work at!
To have what it takes we are looking for candidates with a really positive, can-do attitude to support the current team. You will be able to demonstrate experience gained within a previous Team Assistant role preferably from a financial services company. The team you will support are incredibly focused and take pride in the hard work that they do, being able to hit the ground running is exactly what they need.
By the very nature of this Team Assistant role, you can expect that your daily duties will be varied and the ideal candidate will be confident in all responsibilities;
- Complex diary management for up to 6 executives
- Extensive multi-stop travel arrangements with good knowledge on time-zones visa requirements
- Complete control of email inbox with the confidence to prioritise workloads and ensure tight deadlines are met
- Liaising with wide-range of external advisers
- Organising internal team meetings and their relevant logistics including room booking, refreshments and document preparation
- Processing expense claims forms
- Formatting and typing letters, presentations and other correspondence as required and other general administrative requirements that require little oversight
- Maintaining contact data & filing systems by demonstrating your keen eye for detail
- Having a creative flair and using this skill to assist in organising external events and conferences
- Proactive secretarial support where you are always one-step ahead and prepared for everyday scenarios that come your way
- Answering telephones in a timely and pleasant manner
Attention to detail, promptness and effective communication skills and are top job requirements as well as having confidence working under pressure, excellent written English skills and advanced use of all Microsoft Office packages.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.