- Rate:£11-£15 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:13 Aug 2014
- Tiger Job ID:CS-TA
This role is working for a large, very professional finance company based in The City. They are very well established and offer fantastic experience and progression within the company. They are looking for a hardworking, very professional and organised candidate to come into their team for 3/6 months starting immediately.
This role will be working closely with the teams PA’s and the team assistant will perform administrative, co-ordination and general support duties as part of the team. The role will support individuals across both teams who do not require full time PA support but may need support on an adhoc basis. The role will also involve aspects of; project management, travel arrangements, event management and co-ordination with other departments.
- Providing proactive support to the team of PAs
- Managing relationships effectively and working proactively to ensure both teams are sufficiently supported at all times particularly during busy periods.
- Co-ordination duties such as booking meetings and travel arrangements from both a team perspective and for individuals that may require PA support on an adhoc basis.
- Processing of expenses for the team, processing of invoices and liaising with Accounts Payable to make sure payment has been made.
- Processing of visa applications for travel.
- Providing holiday / sickness cover for PAs
- Taking telephone calls and passing on messages in a timely and accurate manner.
- Distribution of mail to the team.
- Booking meeting rooms and catering if required.
- Adhoc tasks for the team.
- Ordering of Stationery and basic office management
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tiger Recruitment.