- Salary:£40,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:26 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBLEGAL10547
Team Assistant - Legal
A leading legal frim with impressive offices in The City, are looking for a Team PA to support the Employment Law Team.
This is a fast pace, high pressured, detail orientated environment and recent demonstrable experience in a similar level role within a legal environment is advantageous but not essential. The ability to remain calm under pressure.
Complex diary management, booking travel, inbox management and arranging both client and internal meetings are all key tasks within this busy, past paced role. The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate high quality support for the Team, using your strong organisational, attention to detail and time management skills. Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and colleagues alike.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable Team PA/Personal Assistant experience within Legal firms/corporate environments.
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience in reporting and presentations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload