- Rate:£18-£20 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:29 Mar 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KM7322
Excellent opportunity has arisen to join a Canary Wharf based investment bank, a company who are renowned for treating their support team fantastically and as being one of the best among their competitors.
The role will be to provide team support to member of the Legal and Compliance team all at varying levels of seniority and will require a top team assistant to proactively manage busy and changing schedules, manage expenses and arrange extensive multi stop travel itineraries, often with last minute changes.
This position would suit someone self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; this is a fast paced environment that will require changes to be made at the last minute and issues to be solved by a calm and creative thinker!
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role, specifically within Legal or/and Compliance would be a bonus!
- Background from financial services/other blue chip/corporate companY
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting a team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.