- Rate:£17-£20 per hour
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:16 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMGLOBALMARKET10315
A renowned Investment Bank, with a great brand worldwide, are recruiting a team assistant to support a dynamic team of Traders. This fast paced, high pressure environment requires an assistant with resilience but at the same time someone who can work alongside other very experienced assistants in providing comprehensive support to this demanding team.
With experience in booking complex international travel, you will be using your great attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight deadlines to coordinate all aspects of international travel management - flights, transfers, accommodation, currency and visas.
With multiple assignments being worked on at any one time, strong time management, the ability to prioritise your workload and the ability to work under pressure are essential key skills that will be fully utilised in this role.
Extensive diary management, completing expenses as well as providing secretarial and administrative support, you will be required to work autonomously and on your own initiative whilst understanding the need for discretion and professionalism always.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in an administration/team assistant role
- Experience booking complex international travel
- A fine eye for detail
- A flexible approach that allows you to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding time management and the ability to work within strict time lines
- To communicate clearly and concisely with individuals at all levels.