- Salary:£27,000-£37,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:25 May 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBEXEC7690
£27,000 - £37,000
A fast growing and dynamic executive search firm based in the City require a team assistant/executive assistant to support a very busy team of consultants as well as the wider firm.
Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task you will monitor and process expenses, coordinate complex diaries and liaising directly with clients and candidates to arrange meetings for this demanding team.
Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team assistant who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure.
As well as the traditional team support duties, you will be involved in additional projects, working closely with the office manager and assisting with client events.
This is a newly created role due to expansion and would suit someone who is looking to be part of the journey with a relatively new but very successful business. Your ideas and input will be welcome and encouraged.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role preferably from a professional services company.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team