- Salary:£30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:30 Mar 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBIR9297
Team Assistant – Investor Relations
A medium sized financial services client based in the heart of the City are recruiting for a Team Assistant to support 3 small teams within Investor Relations. This is a true hands on, involved role where you will be able to get involved with events, projects, clients as much as the traditional duties.
Supporting a team of 3 senior managers plus a wider team of 6, this role requires a talented team assistant to provide admin support to a busy team. You will be required to manage very busy diaries as the senior managers are in back to back meetings from first thing in a morning until you leave for the day. You will have an impeccable eye for detail and be able to check data for errors. Your ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally will be key. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected business.
- Extensive diary management is essential.
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a busy team assistant or administrative role
- Background from financial services or similar fast paced corporate company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Impeccable eye for detail