- Salary:£38,000-£42,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:01 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBTEAM1397
Team Assistant – Investment Management
£38,000 - £42,000 plus benefits.
A renowned investment management firm, with a worldwide presence, are recruiting a team assistant to support a large team within fixed income. This fast paced, high pressure environment requires an assistant with resilience but at the same time someone who has the ability to work alongside another very experienced assistant in providing comprehensive support to this demanding team.
With experience in booking complex international travel, you will be using your great attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight deadlines to coordinate all aspects of international travel management – flights, transfers, accommodation, currency and visas.
Extensive diary management, completing expenses as well as providing secretarial and administrative support, you will be required to work autonomously and on your own initiative whilst understanding the need for discretion and professionalism at all times.
Key skills and experience required:
- Relevant previous experience required
- Extensive experience booking complex international travel
- A fine eye for detail
- A flexible approach that allows you to remain calm under pressure
- Outstanding time management and the ability to work within strict timelines
- To communicate clearly and concisely with individuals at all levels.