- Rate:£30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:29 Mar 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KM7328
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to showcase their calm nature, organization skills, and proactive attitude.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone wanting to take their career to the next level working for one of Londons top investment banks.
The role is to support a very busy team of professionals; all at different stages of their career, varying levels of seniority and all requiring slightly different support – this role promises to keep you busy and offer lots of variety.
This is a maternity contract that will last 12 months.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Coordinating conference calls/video conferences
- Booking flights, hotels, cars and further transport
- Management of expense reimbursement
- Telephone coverage and screening calls where applicable
- Project administration: creating and maintaining group lists, project filing and archiving, supporting with compliance
- Formatting and amending PowerPoint/Excel/Word documents
This is a team who delivers results in a pressurized and demanding working environment so would suit someone who enjoys that pace and buzz. Working well under pressure, being self-motivated, and a quick learner would all be a huge advantage.
If you feel that this role would suit you then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on the role. We appreciate your interest in this role, however, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you have not been contacted within one week then please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage/for this role, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.