- Salary:£42,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:18 Sep 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSTA11604
£42,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
One of the world’s largest investment management firms are looking for an experienced Team Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is the ideal opportunity for someone wanting to take their career to the next level working for one of the top investment firms.
The ideal candidate will have a calm nature, good organisation skills and a proactive attitude. Somebody who is willing to get involved and take on additional responsibilities.
This role will be supporting 4 managers and on occasions you will be asked to provide float cover.
The role promises to keep you busy and can offer lots of variety, please see below some of the responsibilities:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Coordinating conference calls/video conferences
- Booking global travel, hotels, cars and further transport
- Management of expense reimbursement
- Telephone coverage and screening calls where applicable
- Preparing documents and presentation materials in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Great skills using MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to work to deadlines and managing last minute changes
- Extremely organised, have the ability to multi task and be able to prioritise your work
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
You will also be involved in some Ad-hoc project work, helping to organise company events as well as some involvement with committees in terms of providing administrative support.
This is a team who delivers results in a pressurised and demanding working environment so would suit someone who enjoys that pace and buzz. Working well under pressure, being self-motivated, and a quick learner would all be a huge advantage.