- Rate:£30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:21 Dec 2015
- Tiger Job ID:FW02112
A prestigious financial services company based in the heart of the City require a Team Assistant to support a very busy team of people at different levels of seniority.
This incredibly varied role will enable you to be involved in many aspects of the business. They are a small team and everyone helps out in any way they can. If you are someone who thrives when working in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritise then this is the perfect role for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and process expenses for the whole team
- Coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of international travel for this demanding team
- Diary management for the team that is likely to change at the last minute more often than not.
- Assisting with events and conferences and getting involved in marketing to support that
- Working autonomously, alongside a team, you will be a self- motivated, experienced team assistant who builds rapport quickly and works well under pressure
As well as the traditional team support duties, you will also be involved in additional projects, working closely with the office manager.
This is a maternity cover to start ASAP for a handover with the current EA and will last between 9 and 12 months thereafter.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role preferably from a financial services company.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.