- Rate:£15-£18 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:21 Dec 2015
- Tiger Job ID:FT021215
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a City based investment bank, a company who are renowned for treating their support team fantastically and as being one of the best among their competitors.
The role will be to provide support for a busy team of Investment professionals and will require an excellent assistant to proactively manage busy and changing schedules, manage expenses and arrange extensive multi-stop travel itineraries, often with last minute changes.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who thrives when working in a team, excels under pressure and is able to take their own initiative. This business will offer you training and support that will absolutely propel your career to the next level.
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an assistant role
- Background from financial services/other blue chip/corporate company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting a team
- Advanced Microsoft package skills
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.