- Salary:£25,000-£28,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:11 Jul 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSTEAM10740
Team Assistant – Financial Services
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Team Assistant required for a boutique financial and professional company based by Moorgate. This role is a fantastic challenge for an experienced Team Assistant who is looking to enhance their current skills, and learn new.
Utilising your Microsoft Office skills, and ability to multi-task you will coordinate complex diaries, organising travel, taking minutes at meetings, preparation of meeting packs/documents as required for member meetings, putting reports together, research tasks, data administration & updating CRM details plus some events assistance.
There will also be some less traditional responsibilities such as coordinating team meetings, providing support to wider PA/Administration team as required – holiday cover, reception cover plus any other ad-hoc duties that maybe required
You will be self- motivated, a team worker, proactive, highly organised and someone who is experienced with managing complex diaries.
- High attention to detail
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a Team Assistant role
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Confident in dealing with multiple characters and CEO
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and maintain a calm demeanour