- Salary:£35,000-£37,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:20 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMTEAM12028
A leading Finance company based in the City require a Team Assistant to join their Research team on a permanent basis. This company pride themselves on valuing each and every one of their employees, and your role will be crucial to the operations of this team.
This role is very varied, therefore you will rely heavily on your organisational skills. You will be coordinating travel for the team, along with full diary management and expense monitoring. You will also be providing project and marketing support where necessary, whilst being responsible for general office management tasks also. Despite this variety of tasks, you will have the flexibility to make this role your own and grow within the role. You will have confidence in all aspects of your work, and will have the ability to work with senior individuals.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a team assistant role preferably from a financial services company.
- Outstanding ability to multi task and levels of attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team