- Rate:£12-£14 per hour
- Location:London West End
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:16 Feb 2016
- Tiger Job ID:NR678245
This really is a fantastic company to work for. Our client is a successful giant organisation made up of over 700 employees within the public sector. You will be joining the Event and Filming department supporting in a Team Assistant role. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic individual with a real passion to support in a fast paced ever changing role.
- Main point of contact between call centre and back office- Answering general enquiries via telephone and email and passing on specific enquiries relating to applications to the relevant officer/department
- Main administrator for the Events & Filming Mailbox, flagging applications/payments for the call centre
- Minute-taking and dissemination of notes at weekly team meetings
- Arranging meetings/booking meeting room on behalf of the team and partners/Stakeholders
- Maintenance and upkeep of the SharePoint database
- Liaison with internal stakeholders regarding events and filming
- Creation of reports and presentations on a daily/weekly basis relating to protests/demonstrations and major impact events
This role will suit a positive, uplifting and helpful experienced Team Assistant, you will thrive working to deadlines and must be able to hit the ground running.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant