- Salary:£30,000-£38,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:05 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:CSTEAMASS0115
This is a team assistant role working for a highly impressive and growing boutique finance company, who invests within the healthcare industry. They are looking for someone to support their 8 senior members in the team who are highly intelligent, professional and can be demanding. This role will give someone very exciting opportunities and progression.
The successful candidate must be flexible hardworking and professional, highly organised with a team spirited nature, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to remain calm under pressure and be comfortable working for and with highly accomplished and must have a degree.
Skills and Experience 3 years’ experience of working in a support role looking after multiple senior executives ideally in the finance/investment sector.
Duties of the role to include:
- Supporting 8 members of the team
- Prepare, pre-empt - effective diary, travel Local and International travel coordination including complex itineraries
- Scheduling meetings (including co-ordination of agendas) internally and externally Welcoming & collecting visitors from building reception
- Correspondence, document collation, filing, printing & binding Fielding calls/gate keeping – noting accurate messages
- Take ownership of enquiries, or identify alternative contacts as appropriate
- Scheduling conference and Skype calls across time zones
- Legal documents filling
- Monthly expenses preparation Liaising with WT departments for Travel, Catering and meeting room requests
- Pre-arranging catering for up and coming meetings and managing meeting rooms
- Arranging couriers and taxis Stationery ordering
- Provide cover for the other EA’s as requested
- Ad hoc duties as and when required