- Salary:£25,000 per annum t.b.a. generous
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:03 Jun 2014
- Tiger Job ID:cr/city
A lovely opportunity has arisen for a beautifully presented career receptionist to join a great team at a leading financial organisation in the City. You will manage the reception desk and related facilities and provide effective, efficient and professional customer service to internal and external clients and customers. Financial service experience beneficial but not essential. Hours are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm and salary £25,000 + bens.
Duties will include:-
- Receive guests, customers, couriers and service staff for all departments of the branch;
- Operate branch switchboard and associated tasks
- Provide superior service aligned with the client’s needs and the organisation’s business objectives
- Maintain strong working relationships with all employees within the company
- Maintain a superior standard of customer service at all times
- Overflow typing/secretarial duties for the branch.
- Manage couriers and DHL requirements for office
- Assist with Intranet pages, monitor and update accordingly
- Manage suppliers/contractors information – Insurance and Health and Safety
You will have switchboard experience, proven experience in a customer service role, intermediate word and excel skills, ability to work without supervision (this is a stand-alone reception role) and excellent inter-personal skills. Great company and a busy and involved role.