- Rate:£23 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$40)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:01 Aug 2016
- Tiger Job ID:SPASYDNEY
This internationally recognised firm are leaders in their field and pride themselves on their professionalism and personal approach to every client. Learn, grow and develop your skills in this fast passed and constantly expanding environment. They are incredibly professional while maintaining a down to earth, team focused mentality, so an individual with similar values will fit in perfectly!
This role is perfect for an experienced PA to use their developed support experience and knowledge to assist a senior executive. This role requires someone who is proactive, organised and full of energy. You will need to be able to provide high quality and timely service in no matter what the busy executive throws at you. You will also be required to build relationships both internally and externally in order to create fluency between clients, departments and with other PA's.
- Diary management
- Screen and prioritise incoming mail and calls
- Coordination of meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Provide professional advice to seniors
Your skills & expertise
- Secretarial or admin qualifications preferred
- Significant experience supporting senior executives
- Strong Microsoft office suit skills
- Proactive and resourceful
Click Apply Now or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.