- Salary:£40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Apr 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHB7464
Senior Legal PA
£40,000 - £45,000
A leading legal firm with impressive offices in The City, are looking for a senior level legal PA to support the Managing Partner plus 1 Director.
This is a fast pace, high pressured, detail orientated environment and recent demonstrable experience in a similar senior level role within a legal environment is essential as is the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Complex diary management, booking global travel for the office, inbox management and arranging both client and internal meetings are all key tasks within this busy, past paced role. The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate high level support for the Managing Partner, using your strong organisational and time management skills. Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and colleagues alike.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable PA/EA experience within Legal firms/departments
- Experience of organising large company events
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience in reporting and presentations
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload