- Salary:£28,000-£32,000 per annum Plus bonus and benefits
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBSP7938
Senior HR Administrator
£28,000 - £32,000
A global professional services client based in stunning offices in the City with views of the Iconic London skyline as looking to recruit a Senior HR Administrator to join a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be supporting the HR team with all administrate duties for the department. You will be a positive, can do, “yes” person with a passion for HR but looking for more exposure within professional services. You will be involved with the monthly induction meetings where you will coordinate up to 30 employees to attend a 2 day event. This will involve coordinating a large volume of meetings, lunches, dinners, accommodation and travel to new employees outside London. Processing a range of visa applications, ensuring all employees are able to work in the UK legally. Completing contracts and employment correspondence. Collating Payroll for outsource providers to run and being the point of contact for other HR team members to utilise your administrative skills.
You will require
- Previous HR administration, ideally from a professional services background
- Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience of dealing with payroll requires.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work in a truly fast paced environment.