- Salary:£30,000-£38,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:12 Feb 2016
- Tiger Job ID:FW0801
A leading Investment firm based in The City, require a senior executive assistant to support a very busy small team of executive level Investment professionals. Utilising your strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to multi-task, you will monitor and process expenses, coordinate complex diaries and book all aspects of travel for this demanding team. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working alongside a team and thrives when working under pressure.
This role and company would suit someone looking to apply and further develop their existing assistant skills working for a company that genuinely takes care of their employees and offers a fantastic work life balance along with a fun culture.
Skills / Experience required:
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an executive assistant role
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
If you feel that this role would suit you then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on the role. We appreciate your interest in this role, however, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you have not been contacted within one week then please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage/for this role, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.