- Salary:£25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:08 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSSENIORAD10881
Salary £25,000 - £28,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator for a Technology company.
Based by London Bridge, the company offer a relaxed yet busy office environment.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone with office administration experience and someone who is looking to enhance their current skills, and learn new.
You would be involved with project work which could include some office events, working heavily with spreadsheets and databases therefore you must have advanced excel skills (VLOOKUP and/or Pivot tables) on top of this you would have regular contact with clients so we require you to be confident dealing with customer over the phone and via email. You will be self- motivated, a team worker, proactive, highly organised and have a great attention to detail.
Skills / Experience required:
- Must be confident with using Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a Senior Administration Role
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and maintain a calm demeanour