- Salary:£1 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:28 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KWES010751
We are currently recruiting for a great opportunity to join a boutique Marylebone Executive Search firm in the pivotal role of Search Account Executive/EA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the support the Managing Director/Associate Director/Consultants with all aspects of all Executive Search assignments.
- To understand the commercial status of the relevant Executive Search assignments, and support each phase of the project with the relevant documentation and diary management.
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date and saved in the relevant place on the system.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for the business, communicating with clients and candidates.
- Help organise and attend industry events and contribute to the execution of the company’s corporate entertainment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Impeccable Grammar.
- Be degree educated, or have an alternative further education qualification, e.g. secretarial course.
- Be able to confidently touch type at a high speed with a very good level of accuracy.
- Will have proven experience of multi project volume documentation, and of working in a fast paced, hands-on environment.
Previous Search experience will be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a friendly company in a role that really makes a difference.