- Rate:£18-£20 per hour Holiday Pay
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:26 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMFINANCE10572
Tiger are currently recruiting for an exciting Research Assistant role within one of the leading global financial services firms. This role is based in Canary Wharf; however, the company has many offices spread over 43 countries. This organisation work closely to their values, and strive to achieve a culture of learning and achievement. The Research Department within this firm are meticulous with their attention to detail, and use insight and innovation to conduct this research.
This role is fast paced and varied, requiring an individual who practices flexibility and accuracy. The duties of the role include providing pro-active assistance across the department, training new recruits and managing multiple complex diaries. This role will also require a full and comprehensive understanding of the processes and systems that the team use so that they can resolve queries or issues as they arise.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within financial services
- Superior time management skills and the ability to multi task effectively
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
- Advanced knowledge of all Office applications - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.