- Salary:£28,000-£35,000 per annum Plus bonus
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Jun 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KHBMC7937
£28,000 - £35,000
Working with a global professional services client based in the City this role will be supporting a busy and demanding Recruitment Director with ad hoc support to the wider team.
The successful candidate will be predominately supporting a very busy recruitment director who is looking for a confident, articulate candidate to be an ambassador to the recruitment team when she is travelling and unavailable. This role will demand attention to detail, ability to produce work quickly and deal with volumes of work that will need to be prioritised, but most importantly kept on top off. This position definitely has the scope for the successful candidate to put their own stamp on the role whilst giving you exposure to working within one of the best professional services company in the City.
You will have experience of:
- Booking regular international travel across Europe and the Middle East.
- Coordinating a very complex diary with meetings across multiple locations and time zones
- Producing regular PowerPoint presentation
- Running a range of events for the department
- Completing administration tasks that incorporate CVs, Job Specs, Adverts.
- Managing the Recruitment inbox and responding to applicants within time frames.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work in a truly fast paced environment.