- Salary:£20,000-£22,000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus, Incentives
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:18 Apr 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMSDROLE10056
Since its inception into the market in October 2001, Tiger Recruitment has developed a loyal client and candidate base and recognition as the market leader in the “high quality sector of London’s secretarial recruitment industry”. Tiger Recruitment was established by David Morel. He has created a Consultancy that specialises in secretarial and administrative fields that is uncompromising in its professional approach and ability to source the highest quality candidates in the market. Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a superior service and a truly consultative approach. We have an experienced team of Consultants dedicated to permanent and temporary secretarial staff recruitment for companies in London and internationally. These companies range from one man bands to FTSE100 and international blue chips, covering all market sectors. Our unique selling points are our brand and our innovation, both areas in which we invest heavily to help us to achieve the above objectives.
Tiger Values- The values that we embody in all interaction with clients, candidates and colleagues.
Gravitas - Become an expert in all that you do, lead by example and inspire others.
Integrity - An honest and transparent approach. Showing loyalty to our clients, candidates and the business. Be a strong team player.
Excellence - Driven to deliver the best results and maintaining the highest standards in all that we do. Add value in all interactions.
Dedication - Dedicated to your role and completely committed to delivering the highest quality of service at all times.
Positivity - Positive individuals who can embrace innovation and creative thinking. Sourcing solutions for every obstacle we face.
- Answering phones and responding to general enquiries
- Diary management for the team of consultants to arrange candidate registrations
- Administration including scanning and filing candidate forms, sending reference checks and letters
- Database Administration - entering bookings in Itris, updating candidate CV’s and availability
- Candidate Support - Telephone screening candidates to identify candidate suitability for roles ensuring best possible match, scheduling candidate interviews and saving CV’s.
- Writing and posting advertisements onto Tiger’s website and selected job boards.
- Order stationery bi-weekly for the office
- Running errands on behalf of the team including daily lunch orders, post-office and other ad-hoc
- Keeping candidate registration packs clipboards complete throughout the day & sufficient client packs are prepared
- Ad-hoc research
Payroll responsibilities: -
- Take ownership of payroll system after full training
- Deal with payroll queries and correct any issues.
- Proactively chase and ensure timesheets are received on time, weekly
- Monitor and approve holiday requests, ensuring they adhere to legal regulations
- Request and chase up P45s from the Eden Group
- Work closely with the accounts team
- Working with the Payroll Manager and team to assist where required to assure payroll is processed thoroughly
- Ownership of AWR process (tracking and sending client e-mails plus all follow up)
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a team administration role would be preferable
- Able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and composed
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive demeanour with lots of energy
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Proactive and good problem solving skills
- Friendly and able to work as a team player
- Good English skills- written/spoken
- Confident phone manner and face to face communication
- 25 days’ annual leave (1 day to be taken over Christmas) plus office closed between Christmas and New Year
- Private Health Cover after probation period
- Team Away Days
- Dress down Friday