- Rate:£15 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$25)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:02 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:GTRECEPSYD
You will love working in these office which boast some of the best views Sydney has to offer. This global firm in the CBD is extremely professional in their approach but there is a real warmness and team environment within the office. As a temp you will be treated as part of the team from the beginning, being included in functions or nights out. You will be supported through your first few days with in-depth training so you can feel confident and get a great understanding of the environment and culture.
Our client is looking for a friendly, personable yet professional Receptionist to support in their busy CBD office. You will have exceptional customer service skills, a polite phone manner and have a great can-do, flexible attitude. As the first point of contact for both staff and clients you will be professionally presented. Having previous reception experience is essential. In addition, being astute and having the ability to use your own initiative is vital in this assignment. You will be confident to meet and greet clients, set up meeting rooms, maintain common areas to a high standard and support with any ad hoc administration duties.
- Answer phones, emails and front door in a timely manor
- Keep the kitchen stocked and tidy
- Light filing and archiving
- Provide light admin support if required
- Meeting room set up and maintenance
Your skills & expertise
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in reception or a similar role
- You will be a polished professional
- Flexible and willing to help where needed
- Strong Microsoft Office skills preferable
Don't let this position pass you by, apply now!
Click Apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.