- Salary:£25,000-£28,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:09 Dec 2014
- Tiger Job ID:CS-rec15
Receptionist required in a beautiful office family office in Mayfair.
This role is for someone that in very affable, very professional and has that extra personal touch.
This person is required to ensure that the highest standards of hospitality are provided at all times by the front desk. It is essential that you appreciate the importance of acting as an ambassador for the Company which has a fantastic reputation; therefore it is fundamental that you have the ability to build rapport with visitors, have excellent communication skills and represent the Company appropriately.
Promoting and developing robust Operating Procedures across the business is part of this role and for adhering to the operating procedures of the business as written and providing enhancements and changes to the procedures as and when identified. It is essential that any such changes are properly documented.
- Ensure reception is fully manned at all times
- Ensure the reception is tidy and at all times welcoming
- Meeting and greeting all guests on arrival, ensuring a first class service at all times
- Liaison with Management and all relevant departments to ensure that client’s visits run smoothly
- Booking meeting rooms and related administration
- Booking dining requests and related administration
- Assist with the managing of functions (in house or external)
- Ensuring switchboard and reception is fully manned at all times
- Ensuring all calls (external & internal) are answered on a timely basis and professionally handled
- Taking accurate messages and emailing to relevant persons in the business
- Setting up telephone conference calls
OtherPremisesand Facilities tasks
- Ordering taxis
- Handling and delivery of urgent post
- Data entry
- Arranging couriers
- Propose continuous improvement for reception
- Other duties as instructed by the Premises Manager
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tiger Recruitment.