- Rate:£24-£25 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:13 Apr 2017
- Tiger Job ID:PDCONSULTANCY10108
A Leading Managing Consultancy firm based in The City who thrive on actioning all business in a completely effective manner are looking to fill a Reception/Admin role within the company. This will be a 6-12 fixed month contract to start with.
Working on Reception as the ‘face of the company’ will mean handling high profile clients daily. It is essential that you are extremely personable, organised and always immaculately presented.
The focus of this role is to provide a high standard of support, including a wide range of admin tasks for the entire team as and when needed whilst manning Reception.
The role requires strong organisational skills and high attention to detail as well as excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
Day to day duties are as follows but not limited to;
- Managing meeting room bookings and insuring the rooms are prepared to a high standard
- Meeting and greeting all clients
- Screening all incoming calls
- Directing telephone calls to the appropriate team or passing on messages when necessary
- Assisting with the building facilities
- Working alongside the two other Receptionists within the company. Assisting each other when needed
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied front of house position and is looking for a permanent role immediately working within this high profile firm, who very much value their employees.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.