- Salary:£25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:13 May 2016
- Tiger Job ID:cs- 7627
My Client is a high-end boutique property company based in the beautiful offices in the West End. They are looking for an exceptionally polished and service-minded candidate to look after their reception. You'll be meeting and greeting very high profile clients so need to be someone who is not fazed by anything and is just naturally very friendly and welcoming. This role will also involve assisting with answering general calls, looking after the board rooms and being a go to person in the office to support the team. This position will also give you exposure to Office Management, you will cover for the current Office Manager when she needs help and away on holiday.
- Meeting and greeting all clients, visitors and staff courteously
- Answering calls affably and efficiently, taking clear and detailed messages when necessary
- Competent switchboard management
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times
- Logging, sending and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and faxes
- Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Monitoring levels of and ordering tea, coffee, water and biscuits
- Overseeing meeting room schedules
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage / for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger Recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.