- Salary:£9 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:16 Oct 2017
- Tiger Job ID:GWPROPERTY3346
An award winning architectural firm based in London, are looking for a fantastic temporary receptionist to join their team. This role will be covering a number of dates so flexibility is key.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants the flexibility of temping, whilst building office skills within a company that truly values their staff.
You will be the first point of contact when clients visit the beautiful offices, and will meet and greet and assist with any queries they may have. As well as looking after the busy reception, you will assist with administration duties.
Duties will include:
- Taking all incoming calls
- Handling a busy switchboard
- Issuing visitor passes
- Responding to emails and managing an inbox
- Ensuring the reception area is presentable at all times
- Updating and creating spreadsheets
- Booking meeting rooms and travel
- Taking and relaying accurate messages
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience handling a busy switchboard
- A fantastic telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous administration experience
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
If you are available immediately and looking for temporary work, I would love to hear from you, please apply today and I will be in touch with the successful candidates.