- Rate:£10-£12 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:20 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:ERWRECEP10021
I am recruiting for an amazing new Receptionist position, working for a specialised property consulting firm directly in London City. With a short walk to some prestige restaurants and shops, you will be surrounded by endless amusements on your lunch breaks. This firm pride themselves on delivering the best experience to their clients, so you will also need to ensure you have the attitude to match the company’s motto, and over deliver in the work you conduct.
You will be solely be managing the Reception desk, this gives you the opportunity and freedom to provide a professional manor upon clients arrival. This role is fast paced, and requires a friendly/helpful attitude.
Previous administration experience is required, and the ability to provide front of house experince, as well as maintaining staff’s diary’s, setting up meeting rooms, and distribute any incoming calls and emails accordingly.
Duties and Key Skills:
- General diary management
- Delegating incoming calls and emails
- Managing the Reception desk and client reception area
- Providing visitor badges
- Booking and arranging courier bookings and orders
- Answering incoming calls in a professional manner
- Previous administration experince within Professional Services