- Rate:£25,000-£30,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:19 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:ERWRECEP10021
I am currently recruiting for the world’s leading law practice. My client is the forefront of the legal world, this would be not only an honourable position, it will also provide fantastic exposure for your career moving forward. My client are leaders in this particular industry, and are seeking loyal and proud individuals.
This position is a 6-month fixed term contract, to start immediately. Previous client facing or front of house experience is required! It is essential you are confident in meeting VIP clients, booking meeting rooms, and have experience in working with large teams.
No two days will be the same, its important that you are capable with change, and demanding environments. You will be constantly providing an excellent standard of client care and service for all front of house areas. You will be floating between ground floor, and upper level floors, depending on the requirement of the team.
My client feels its highly important you work together as a team, so the ability to help others around you. Being confident in your approach, and be forth coming with your ideas is highly looked upon as a positive.
Your duties will include:
- Providing constant service of client care and cover all front of house areas.
- Meeting and greeting VIP clients.
- Answering all phones, and emails accordingly.
- Flexible and multi-skilled, to match the changing demands of the business
- Reception experience gained within a medium-to-large organisation.