- Salary:£20,000-£25,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:25 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:CS-RECCHARITY9215
A nonprofit, non-governmental organization, is looking for a junior receptionist. They are a very valuable charity to help thousands of people around the world. They are a very welcoming, supportive and interesting team of people. The Front Desk Assistant will be the first point of contact for students, lecturers, clients, visitors, and service providers at the Global Institute and will handle all situations with a friendly and professional nature. It’s a fantastic new role for someone to grow and develop in.
- Open the building and ensure classrooms and common areas are prepared accordingly.
- Liaise with staff and sending institutions to develop schedules and make bookings for visitors to the Institute.
- Manage mail delivery for office, clients and students.
- Preparing welcome packs for students and visitors.
- Answer questions and direct students, faculty and visitors.
- Answer main phone line and manage the phone system.
- Manage the security system, including setting up access/ID cards.
- Oversee maintenance/service agreements of office machines (computers, printers, copiers, etc.).
- Manage office supplies inventory.
- Manage student and client printing services.
- Maintain a schedule for staff annual leave and other absences.
- Assist in the sales management of classrooms and other space being hired.
- Provide support to clients, both tenants and meeting room customers.
- Manage merchandise sales
- Assist in facilities and utilities management
Other: Contribute to long-term program development and assist with tasks assigned based on individual semester needs by the Director