- Rate:£8-£9 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:06 Aug 2015
- Tiger Job ID:KMCRA
Temporary Reception/administrator (temp – perm)
A city based recruitment business require a top quality candidate to join them immediately to assist in their office.
As the front of house, it will be entirely down to you will to ensure all clients are greeted in a warm and professional manner and have an excellent experience when visiting the office. You will also be responsible for but not limited to;
- Answering all incoming calls
- Booking meeting rooms and managing the diary
- Liaising with suppliers and couriers
- Assist the office manager and all the senior management team with ad hoc administration
- Advertise jobs on a number of websites
The role will be to start straight away and with the possibility of the assignment being made into a permanent role.
Skills and requirements
- Recent demonstrable experience within a reception/client facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Fine eye for detail
- Available to start immediately without any holidays over the next 4 weeks
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be more involved with the office administration whilst working on reception, the company culture is fantastic and you will certainly be made to feel very welcome from the outset.
If you feel this role would suit you, please do get in touch for more information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.